We would like to invite you to preview the latest and most advanced video- and image-processing semiconductor solutions from Socionext during NAB 2018 in Las Vegas in our private meeting room.
Socionext will be showcasing Advanced AVC/HEVC/AV1 Codec and AI Server Solutions (see details below).
NAB 2018 at the
Las Vegas Convention Center
South Hall, upper level
Las Vegas, Nevada
April 9 - 12, 2018
Advanced AVC/HEVC/AV1 Codec and AI Server Solutions
Booth SU13614(LVCC South Hall Upper Level)
Partners’ Solutions :
- A wide range of solutions from Socionext’s partners including Advantech M30 High-density Video Accelerator, DekTec M31 HEVC 4K Encoder, HiSight M30/HDMI/SG-SDI board, Ittiam M25 8 channels FHD AVC Encoder, Mystic M30 Linear Transcoding system, SoftIron M30 high performance media server, XVTEC M50 HEVC Encoder/Decoder Box.
Private Suite S217 (LVCC South Hall Upper Level)
AV1 Encoder :
- Stream of AV1 using the Socionext M820 Media Edge Server which combines the company’s hybrid codec technology and high- efficiency, high-speed SynQuacer "SC2A11A" multi-core processing capabilities.
- AV1 video encoder demonstration with AWS using AOM-based AV software and Socionext hardware accelerator.
Video filtering/meta-data generation with AI :
- A "low power, small size, high density" video filtering/meta-data generation system for IP video distribution data center by M820 board (M30 + A11).
AI Accelerator with ARM v8 "96 Boards Enterprise Compliant" Linaro Server Solution :
- AI accelerator with complete multicore 64-bit ARM v8 based system with full Linaro support. GIGABYTE SynQuacer Platform Powered by Socionext SC2A11 24-core ARMv8 SoCs with up to 64GB DDR4.
ARM v8 Based AI server - SynQuacer :
A high performance, highly-scalable computational server with very low power consumption. Optimal system for video inspection, diagnostic imaging and surveillance cameras. Scalable parallel AI processing units (nodes) for various video applications.
Take a break from the busy conference schedule and join us in our private suite or our booth SU13614 at the LVCC South Hall, upper level for refreshments and a relaxed discussion and demonstration.
Please let me know what day(s) and time(s) you would like to meet. We are available from Monday, April 9, through Thursday, April 12.
Thank you. We look forward to seeing you.